The Beach Body Workout - Part 2
Karl's calorie burning hit list:
- Brisk Walking
Before you start an exercise programme make sure read this checklist:
- You have no medical problems, back problems or hip soreness. If you feel you may have, consult your GP.
- If you feel unwell at any stage, stop immediately. Look out for signs of stress like breathlessness or feeling dizzy.
- Allow at least an hour-and-a-half after food before beginning your routine.
- Work at your own pace. Don't push yourself too hard.
Before you get started:
Remember, before you start any of my exercises complete my stretching programme first. If you feel a tight sensation in the muscle group you are working, try stretching for a longer period of time.
- We are going to warm up using Gentle Squats which are one of the easiest and most enjoyable quad exercises. Keep your back straight, you should drop until your knees are bent. Repeat 10 times.
- Next comes the side twist, standing straight and keeping you pelvis straight to the front. Slowly rotate your body from side to side for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Next complete a number of shoulder rotations by placing your arms down by your side, roll your shoulders forward ten times and back ten times.